Battle Screen and Pokemon Changing Bugs

Ikarusheimdall

Hello, have a nice day.

I have several bugs such as, battle screen bugs, pokemon changing bugs, moveset bugs and dead pokemons looks alive.

I m gonna explain battle screen bug. When I try to battle or catch a pokemon, the battle screen lagging and I cant change my first pokemon. Actually I can change pokemons but first poke ' image never change.

Pokemeon Changin bugs: when I try to change a pokemon in battle or catching, my first pokemon stay on the screen but my changed pokemon came to the screen like a competitor. and competitor pokemon gone.

Moveset lagging bugs: My first pokemon' s moveset stay on the screen and I can use new moves too.

After the battle. my one poke dead and left side of the screen it looks alive. healty button looks full.

More, I couldnt see my nickname ( sometimes) ikarusheimdall my nickname.

I m waiting your help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiwsghVa88Q

link:bugs

Hello, have a nice day.

I have several bugs such as, battle screen bugs, pokemon changing bugs, moveset bugs and dead pokemons looks alive.

I m gonna explain battle screen bug. When I try to battle or catch a pokemon, the battle screen lagging and I cant change my first pokemon. Actually I can change pokemons but first poke ' image never change.

Pokemeon Changin bugs: when I try to change a pokemon in battle or catching, my first pokemon stay on the screen but my changed pokemon came to the screen like a competitor. and competitor pokemon gone.

Moveset lagging bugs: My first pokemon' s moveset stay on the screen and I can use new moves too.

After the battle. my one poke dead and left side of the screen it looks alive. healty button looks full.

More, I couldnt see my nickname ( sometimes) ikarusheimdall my nickname.

I m waiting your help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiwsghVa88Q

link:bugs

Hey ikarusheimdall,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

It should be fine now as I moved the stuck Pokémon in your Pc box.

If you still have problems with Pokémon stuck in your party or want to have more information regarding this bug, please visit following forum thread: Pokémon Stuck in Party

However, it should not happen anymore.

Please check if you still have this battle errors. I'm kinda sure it was connected to the stuck Pokémon issue but better go sure. Let me know the result. :)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey ikarusheimdall,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

It should be fine now as I moved the stuck Pokémon in your Pc box.

If you still have problems with Pokémon stuck in your party or want to have more information regarding this bug, please visit following forum thread: Pokémon Stuck in Party

However, it should not happen anymore.

Please check if you still have this battle errors. I'm kinda sure it was connected to the stuck Pokémon issue but better go sure. Let me know the result. :)

Regards Xylos

Hello, my first problem still happening. In the battle, when I change a pokemon ,my pokemon go across in the screen. And I can only see my pokemons in the battle.

Hello, my first problem still happening. In the battle, when I change a pokemon ,my pokemon go across in the screen. And I can only see my pokemons in the battle.

Okay.

Try to re-download the game as first possible solution. Make sure you delete all previous PRO versions before you do. Download page

Once done, please try it again.

Let me know the result.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

I deleted all old versions and downloaded the new version. Bugs did not change.

İt s still same.

Okay. Once again, sorry for this inconvenience.

Could you also try to clear your cache and temp. files?

Let me know the result for further actions.

Regards Xylos

Firstly, Thank you for your all help.

I deleted temp files. After that I downloaded new versiyon again but it did not solve.

Same bugs again. I tried to battle again but same. when I change a pokemon, my pokemons go across the screen again.

I forwarded the issue and found out that the bug is known for a long time already but it is not known what it is caused by neither what to do to fix it for sure.

A new client may solve the issue, but we don't have any ETA when this will be available. I have listed here all steps you could also do, but I can not promise that any of them will work.

You also have done some of the steps, you can skip those or repeat them one more time. Additionally I want to mention that some steps have a low possibility to work but I wanted to mention them to give you really all possible solutions.

• Run PRO as Administrator
  • Check if you have downloaded the right version of PRO
    • If you run a Windows version, check here which client you need (x64/x32): Do I run Win32 or 64 bit?
      • A Windows 64 bit version allows you to run the PRO 32 bit version as well, sometimes better as it does for a PRO 64 bit version.

[*]Make sure to have deleted all previous versions of PRO and all connected files including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles)

[*]Make sure to have followed our crash guides: Win7: https://prnt.sc/9j9cxx Win10: Win10 Crash Fix

• Check if your system specifications are high enough for PRO. Recommended specifications.
    • Check if your drivers are up to date and reinstall DirectX.
    • Try to use the compatibility mode
    • Scan your computer and clean your cache
    • Make sure PRO32.exe or PRO64.exe is added to your Firewall and anti virus exceptions
      • Try additionally to run PRO with deactivated Firewall and virus program in case the above step did not work

[*]Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

[*]Make sure you have the latest windows updates installed

[*]Restart Pc after changes were done.

Make sure to close the PRO client after you have changed something and try to run PRO again.

At the end you can also try a Windows System Restore to a date were PRO worked correctly: What is a Windows System Restore, how do I use it.

Regards Xylos

I forwarded the issue and found out that the bug is known for a long time already but it is not known what it is caused by neither what to do to fix it for sure.

A new client may solve the issue, but we don't have any ETA when this will be available. I have listed here all steps you could also do, but I can not promise that any of them will work.

You also have done some of the steps, you can skip those or repeat them one more time. Additionally I want to mention that some steps have a low possibility to work but I wanted to mention them to give you really all possible solutions.

• Run PRO as Administrator
  • Check if you have downloaded the right version of PRO
    • If you run a Windows version, check here which client you need (x64/x32): Do I run Win32 or 64 bit?
      • A Windows 64 bit version allows you to run the PRO 32 bit version as well, sometimes better as it does for a PRO 64 bit version.

[*]Make sure to have deleted all previous versions of PRO and all connected files including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles)

[*]Make sure to have followed our crash guides: Win7: https://prnt.sc/9j9cxx Win10: Win10 Crash Fix

• Check if your system specifications are high enough for PRO. Recommended specifications.
    • Check if your drivers are up to date and reinstall DirectX.
    • Try to use the compatibility mode
    • Scan your computer and clean your cache
    • Make sure PRO32.exe or PRO64.exe is added to your Firewall and anti virus exceptions
      • Try additionally to run PRO with deactivated Firewall and virus program in case the above step did not work

[*]Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

[*]Make sure you have the latest windows updates installed

[*]Restart Pc after changes were done.

Make sure to close the PRO client after you have changed something and try to run PRO again.

At the end you can also try a Windows System Restore to a date were PRO worked correctly: What is a Windows System Restore, how do I use it.

Regards Xylos

Firstly, thank you for your help. You tried to help many times.

I tried everything but my problem did not solve. I m gonna choose the first option. (to be a new client )

I will trade my old pokemons with my new account. I hope , my old pokemons can useable ( without bugs) .