Axew Grinch issue?

Xibroken

Hello, Ive been hunting for axew during the xmas event. Out of the 15+ me and a friend have caught not a single one is able to be turned into the Grinch.. I have 1 example that is an extreme case that has no reason why It cannot be accepted by the Grinch.

Wrong ability, Wrong Nature worse than Neutral on this poke.., IV's that will bring a tear to your eye. And the Grinch simply states "Sorry that Pokemon is not mean enough". When A simple growlithe with the correct nature and ability with "okay" IV's gets a score of 300+.. So I fail to understand how this Axew is not even scored at all..

Ive noticed ohters having this issue with axew as well.. Is there a glitch or are the scoring systems messed up with axew? No one even on discord has been able to give a reason. Thats all im looking for.

axew.png.ec765fa483a5317482e926d1c22c482d.png

Edited by xIBROKEN

Hello, Ive been hunting for axew during the xmas event. Out of the 15+ me and a friend have caught not a single one is able to be turned into the Grinch.. I have 1 example that is an extreme case that has no reason why It cannot be accepted by the Grinch.

Wrong ability, Wrong Nature, IV's that will bring a tear to your eye. And the Grinch simply states "Sorry that Pokemon is not mean enough". When A simple growlithe with the correct nature and ability with "okay" IV's gets a score of 300+.. So I fail to understand how this Axew is not even scored at all..

Ive noticed ohters having this issue with axew as well.. Is there a glitch or are the scoring systems messed up with axew? No one even on discord has been able to give a reason. Thats all im looking for.

[ATTACH=full]56455[/ATTACH]

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the Grinch will only accept your pokemon if it beats the current best on the server. With that, it means that someone else has turned a pokemon to the Grinch which is better than yours.

Hope this clarifies things for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the Grinch will only accept your pokemon if it beats the current best on the server. With that, it means that someone else has turned a pokemon to the Grinch which is better than yours.

Hope this clarifies things for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

If that where true. Why am i able to submit A growlithe that only rates 300 points. But the server best is MUCH higher than that?

If your "reason" was true. Then i should not be able to rank this Sneasel.. But he accepts it for only 319 points when the server best is 725. The grinch will not even score my Axew when is is FAR worse then my Sneasel.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for repo. There was a bug with Axew and Santa/Grinch. The bug has been forwarded to our Content Scripters and has already been fixed. Could you please try to submit your Axew now?

Looking forward to your response.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for repo. There was a bug with Axew and Santa/Grinch. The bug has been forwarded to our Content Scripters and has already been fixed. Could you please try to submit your Axew now?

Looking forward to your response.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was extremely confused why it would not even become rated. the new rating was 710. not quite high enough. But would have been when i caught it lol But thats fine. I would like an xmas axew for discovering the glitch. Kappa <3

47300992_axew710.png.6eee6a2e2953e7b0766319e3466c4573.png

• Like 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was extremely confused why it would not even become rated. the new rating was 710. not quite high enough. But would have been when i caught it lol But thats fine. I would like an xmas axew for discovering the glitch. Kappa <3

Haha. Perhaps if you're a good child and ask Santa, he might reward you. Nevertheless, glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!