Origin Reborn

Lasthope4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home> Also im a pro gfx designer with over 100 gfx made over the years

• 1 month later...

ORIGIN

[ATTACH type=full" alt="593d4bd1dd3806c2978d96ccbcc3785b.png]56585[/ATTACH]

Frozen like a leaf in a dead twig environment. When the echoes and the fireworks slumber in the fire.

When the wind blows from the North, may the star seem to sparkle, when the night gloats on the hill as it floats above the ripples of a scar.

When a twig broke from a breeze, will the debris starts to scatter, in the latter in freeze, in the ever resting desire.

If a needle were to breach a permafrosted seed, will the shades begin to dissipate in a crescent degree.

When the flames engulfs the blanket in the frozen fields, will the leaves be evergreen in the defrosted sphere.

-Cloaked

STORY OF ORIGIN

Origin, the land of unknown where the sparks flown from the embers of a warrior's desire and sparkled into a glorious star. A utopia for ambitious individuals that is generated from a blight of a person's heart. A land where the light intertwines with shadows and formed an an equilibrium in the ripples of a scar. A kingdom that may be seen afar from reality, incredibly marveled from the horizon and wisened from entitled idle individuals that majestically triumped in the war. A turmoil in the tranquil state of Origin led to an oblivion, from the ripples of decisions and tramautic reason that resonated with the dark. The majestic state crumbled like the sands in the dessert and spiralled into the chasm that left a void in the legends enthusiasm and left behind a mark. Though the droplets of the rain of the ancestral pain flooded the lifeless grain and the mightless vains of the wasteland. As the roots become distained, and the twigs defrosted from the exhausted crane, that lifted the crushing boulder that caused the Originators to stand and take the pain to disband in the frozen hearts. A star may die but marvelous sight gets reflected from a remarkable height that can be seen naked in the eye, arise from the pinnacle of the paradise in the sky. So the warriors will rise again from the ashes in order to take their rightful throne of glory which was lost decades ago.

ORIGIN REBORN HIERARCHY

ANCESTRAL FOUNDER

CLOAKED LASTHOPE4

ANCESTRAL ALPHA

Styx001

ANCESTRAL ORIGINATORS

LASTHOPE4 NORNORNOR444

SOVEREIGNS

ENCORE GOLDENPIKACHU KAPENTADE PRABIN HIGHRISE INSURG3NT

OUR GOALS

Origin was founded in February 16th, 2017. We were the #1 guild of Blue server before the merge. We founded success in our first season by placing 3rd on the guild ladder. Due to some problems we had to disband the guild. But now , WE ARE BACK! Our goal is to become the #1 guild of Silver server again and make a friendly environment for everybody. Origin was a family, is a family and will always be a family. ORIGIN #1

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot_3258.png]56597[/ATTACH]

[A glance of Blue Guild Ladder]

HOW TO APPLY TO THE GUILD?

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name) ?

2. Why do you want to join Origin Reborn?

3. Do you like PvP? If you do whats your favorite PvP Pokemon and why?

4. Whats your favorite goal in PRO?

5. Please provide a screenshot of your in game Trainer Card.

Please answer the questions above and leave a reply , thanks!

IGN:Nikl01

Cause:i would like to participate on event Guild and help the Guild to be the best

Pvp:yes,i do.For the pokemon, its weavile because i Can be use by different ways and Can kill half of a team

Goal in PRO:want to be one of the best trainer of PRO and help all players

Screenshot_20200104-175044.thumb.png.83053e2a497266a1ad84f021a1a12adc.png

• 2 weeks later...

ORIGIN

Frozen like a leaf in a dead twig environment. When the echoes and the fireworks slumber in the fire.

When the wind blows from the North, may the star seem to sparkle, when the night gloats on the hill as it floats above the ripples of a scar.

When a twig broke from a breeze, will the debris starts to scatter, in the latter in freeze, in the ever resting desire.

If a needle were to breach a permafrosted seed, will the shades begin to dissipate in a crescent degree.

When the flames engulfs the blanket in the frozen fields, will the leaves be evergreen in the defrosted sphere.

-Cloaked

STORY OF ORIGIN

Origin, the land of unknown where the sparks flown from the embers of a warrior's desire and sparkled into a glorious star. A utopia for ambitious individuals that is generated from a blight of a person's heart. A land where the light intertwines with shadows and formed an an equilibrium in the ripples of a scar. A kingdom that may be seen afar from reality, incredibly marveled from the horizon and wisened from entitled idle individuals that majestically triumped in the war. A turmoil in the tranquil state of Origin led to an oblivion, from the ripples of decisions and tramautic reason that resonated with the dark. The majestic state crumbled like the sands in the dessert and spiralled into the chasm that left a void in the legends enthusiasm and left behind a mark. Though the droplets of the rain of the ancestral pain flooded the lifeless grain and the mightless vains of the wasteland. As the roots become distained, and the twigs defrosted from the exhausted crane, that lifted the crushing boulder that caused the Originators to stand and take the pain to disband in the frozen hearts. A star may die but marvelous sight gets reflected from a remarkable height that can be seen naked in the eye, arise from the pinnacle of the paradise in the sky. So the warriors will rise again from the ashes in order to take their rightful throne of glory which was lost decades ago.

ORIGIN REBORN HIERARCHY

ANCESTRAL FOUNDER

CLOAKED LASTHOPE4

ANCESTRAL ALPHA

Styx001

ANCESTRAL ORIGINATORS

LASTHOPE4 NORNORNOR444

SOVEREIGNS

OUR GOALS

Origin was founded in February 16th, 2017. We were the #1 guild of Blue server before the merge. We founded success in our first season by placing 3rd on the guild ladder. Due to some problems we had to disband the guild. But now , WE ARE BACK! Our goal is to become the #1 guild of Silver server again and make a friendly environment for everybody. Origin was a family, is a family and will always be a family. ORIGIN #1

Balla1000

I want to join the clan not because of its power but because of the community and the people who make up the clan

I do like pvp I like Gyarados due to his power and range of attacks my goal is to finish the story get all badges and then build a perfect team for pvp

Iv been looking for a clan I can join and socialize daily with who has been here about as long as I have

Screenshot_20200116-0203092.thumb.png.4d706ed58f02f185cc9d1e9260ddd110.png

1. Whats your IGN ( In Game Name)? : Andygmezz

2. Why do you want to join Origin Reborn? : I haven't tried guilds yet and I'd like to see how it could benefit me ingame

3. Do you like PvP? If you do whats your favorite PvP Pokemon and why? : Also haven't focused on pvp until the beginning of this year, but I've been testing a few teams and I would like to see how far I can go. My favorite pokemon is Alolan Ninetales, I know hail teams are weak but I want to give it a try

4. Whats your favorite goal in PRO? : Collecting unique and pvp able pokemon as much as I can

• 5 months later...

ORIGIN

-Cloaked

STORY OF ORIGIN

ORIGIN REBORN HIERARCHY

ANCESTRAL FOUNDER

CLOAKED LASTHOPE4

ANCESTRAL ALPHA

Styx001

ANCESTRAL ORIGINATORS

LASTHOPE4 NORNORNOR444

SOVEREIGNS

OUR GOALS

1.Kenzey

2.Because I want to have fun and pvp with other guild members

3.Yes lucario

4.To have fun

Screenshot_20200624_135353_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.jpg.907a75175d7f03b6c26d91e9486ddbde.jpg

• 4 weeks later...