Origin Reborn

Lasthope4

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! My in-game name is: Batteries

I want to join because I want to get to know more people and improve my knowledge on the game.

I am new to pvp, but I am training a sweeper Sceptile, and an adamant Dratini

My favorite goal in PRO so far is hunting for rare and epic pvp pokemon, since the feeling of finding that one Pokemon is so rewarding! I also like helping people in the help chat.

1681094844_ScreenShot2019-02-07at10_13_33.png.391efee40db3ad08db70ce2d1fb49751.png

Edited by Batteries

SilverNabs.png

Hello! My in-game name is: Batteries

I want to join because I want to get to know more people and improve my knowledge on the game.

I am new to pvp, but I am training a sweeper Sceptile, and an adamant Dratini

My favorite goal in PRO so far is hunting for rare and epic pvp pokemon, since the feeling of finding that one Pokemon is so rewarding! I also like helping people in the help chat.

[ATTACH=full]65582[/ATTACH]

Hi! thank you for applying, and welcome to Origin. I sent you the discord link in pms so please check it out :)

Screenshot_38.png.a18537a056b0966895f39aac0b2b9f2f.png

IGN: Kasbarinoo

im always playing alone nd i want to be a member of guild wher i can atleast enjoy the game again

abt pvp i've never played it im a pve player

my goal is to catch epic poke as much as i can xD and maybe i'll play pvp then

and here my discord: KasBaRinØ#6065

Edited by kasbarinoo

- my ingame name is hiepcbla5 .

- i want to join origin because this is top 1 guild .

- i am pvp player . now i only have about 1 (not lucky last day) rating but i promise raising it to at least 150 . my favorite pvp pokes is ferrothorn, darmatian, greninja, serperior. you know they all strong defender and attacker . i also like togekiss and rotom because it can use defog. and some traper like skarmory

- i like to be richest and top 25 pvp . sure the goal is top 1

1.thumb.png.3e7b206339b0770ef28f5f53bf8fc4ae.png

Hello! My in-game name is: Tyrone07

I want to join because I need a guild which has friendly nature with more fun and pvp knowledge and want to make new friends and experience.

I am new to pvp, but I am under training , and my favourite poke is togekiss bcoz its hard to knock out sometime and is it a sweeper .

and my goal is to collect whole dex of shinies and to be best pvp player and make.mew.friends.

Discord--NoName7#0450

Thank you.

Screenshot_2019-02-12-03-19-32-953_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.jpg.936d3338ab5cc13154ebcc4c856e1e2f.jpg

Edited by Tyrone07

Hello! My in-game name is: Tyrone07

I want to join because I need a guild which has friendly nature with more fun and pvp knowledge and want to make new friends and experience.

I am new to pvp, but I am under training , and my favourite poke is togekiss bcoz its hard to knock out sometime and is it a sweeper .

and my goal is to collect whole dex of shinies and to be best pvp player and make.mew.friends.

Discord--NoName7#0450

Thank you.

[ATTACH=full]66241[/ATTACH]

Hi sorry to inform you that we are no longer using this thread. Please re apply to other origin thread thx