Unable to play on Data only wifi

Mattyboy21

I recently purchased an android phone the 0neplus 6T. The phone is well above the minimum of running the game but yet I am unable to play the game over data. The game only works on my house Wifi. Is there anyway to be able to play over data? i have unlimited data so using a lot of data isnt an issue. I just want to be able to play Pro on the go and I dont know how to get it to work. Ive read some forums saying about a vpn and that didnt work. Ive tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Rebooted my phone. Ive spent a bit of time trying to find if its a phone setting restricting data usage and after all that. It still does not work over data. Any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

I recently purchased an android phone the 0neplus 6T. The phone is well above the minimum of running the game but yet I am unable to play the game over data. The game only works on my house Wifi. Is there anyway to be able to play over data? i have unlimited data so using a lot of data isnt an issue. I just want to be able to play Pro on the go and I dont know how to get it to work. Ive read some forums saying about a vpn and that didnt work. Ive tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Rebooted my phone. Ive spent a bit of time trying to find if its a phone setting restricting data usage and after all that. It still does not work over data. Any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Hey Mattyboy21,

some wifi do block PRO as connection, often school and university networks. Depending if you can't play anywhere or just at a specific spot, that may be the issue.

That would be a reason why some wifi is blocking the connection at least.

I'm not sure why you can't play with you raw data. Check your Proxy settings and try to play without Proxy. Also your provider may block your connection as PRO works at your home wifi. In this case you can contact them.

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...