Bugs in the new battle system

Tafy

Hi guys! There is a big problem with the new patch.

Fainted pokemons still have HP for a pair of turns and they can switched in to faint again (like stealth rock damage).

Revived pokemons can't switched in cause they still viewed as fainted for a pair of turns.

Perish Song doesn't work on Sturdy, they left with 1hp instead of perish.

Revive doesn't work on Shedinja (and his phantom force hits in 1 turn instead of 2), after battle i had a 284/1 hp Shedinja and the hp bar glitched straight the screen for a while.

When u lost a boss battle, sometimes you get the entire team fainted until you go to a pokemon center or you start a battle (you black out again before the battle screen and you return to PC)

I didn't tried pvp yet but there is very difficult fighting trainer and bosses now cause these bugs... However i think the old system was better for farming and we never got problems.

EvOBJlD.png

Hi guys! There is a big problem with the new patch.

Fainted pokemons still have HP for a pair of turns and they can switched in to faint again (like stealth rock damage).

Revived pokemons can't switched in cause they still viewed as fainted for a pair of turns.

Revive doesn't work on Shedinja (and his phantom force hits in 1 turn instead of 2), after battle i had a 284/1 hp Shedinja and the hp bar glitched straight the screen for a while.

When u lost a boss battle, sometimes you get the entire team fainted until you go to a pokemon center or you start a battle (you black out again before the battle screen and you return to PC)

I didn't tried pvp yet but there is very difficult fighting trainer and bosses now cause these bugs... However i think the old system was better for farming and we never got problems.

Hey Tafy,

I'm sorry for inconvenience.

Most of the stuff you experienced is connected with a certain bug, but does not stay in connection with the new patch.

• Revived pokemons can't switched in cause they still viewed as fainted for a pair of turns.
  • after battle i had a 284/1 hp Shedinja and the hp bar glitched straight the screen for a while.
  • When u lost a boss battle, sometimes you get the entire team fainted until you go to a pokemon center or you start a battle

This is all because of this one bug. It does appear rarely and random but is easy to fix with a client restart. If the hp bar displays wrongls or your team is defeated, a simple switch of your Pokémon in your party may help,

Regarding the other stuff you mentioned:

Revive doesn't work on Shedinja (and his phantom force hits in 1 turn instead of 2)

Revive does not work indeed, but that is because how Shedinja works. Wonder Guard, its ability, was coded and a few mechanics regarding the Pokémon changed, such as the interaction with Revive. It is true, it should be revived with full hp and it should not not work in general.

I can not prove it but I think this was even before the new client was release but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, its noted.

Thanks for reporting.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution