Two Medallion Use?

Tanersaydam

• Administrator
If I use two medallion, I can 3 x Ex and 4 x Money ? Is that Possible? And What's the Black Medallion. Just give %20 H.a. or Give 1,5 ex and 2 x money ?

Hi @TanerSaydam !

I would like to inform you that the effects of the Membership Medallions doesn't stack if activated two times. You will just extend the lenght of the membership.

For example, activating 2x Membership Medallions 15 Days will result in you having the membership active for 30days, but the effect won't stack and will remain the following:

• 50% experience-gain bonus.

• 100% increase to the money-yield rate.

• Membership Exclusive Pokemon and Areas.

About the Black Medallion, it raises the chance of encounter a Pokémon with Hidden Ability from 5%, which is the normal chance without the boost, to 25% for 72 hours.

This is the only effect of the Black Medallion.

For further info you can check our guide: Membership Benefits and Useful Coins Item

Let me know if you have any other questions.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
How do I know how much time is left?

As stated by @PurpleMauth, which i want to thanks, you can check when your Membership expire by log in the DASHBOARD and check the expiration date that you can find below the text "Membership". Take note that the time displayed is when the Membership expires, and not the activation date.

If you instead want to check when your Black Medallion will expire, you can interact with the Psychic Yukki which can be found into the Pokecenters.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

image.gif

• Administrator
Hi again :) I create a guild. And this guild have 97 member. How do I know this guild give %7,5 xp? Or how do I know how much point have?

Hi @TanerSaydam !

The bonus is automatically given/activated and, even if there is not a way to check, i want to ensure you that the guild bonus exp is active.

To check the rating of your guild you can join our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD and use the command ^memberlist <guild name> <server> in the #bot-commands channel.

Hope this can help.

image.gif

• Administrator
Guild member benefit xp bonus right?

Every member of the guild benefit of the "guild bonus exp".

For further info you can check our GUILD GUIDE

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif