Bug with defeating npc pokemon with stealth rock/spike and whirlwind move again

Tha01379

Dear, PRO team

I found bug with using trap and whirlwind move to kill npc pokemon of battle tower. I fighted with 2nd room npc and I use tank skamory for trap them with stealth rock and spike.

Then I only used whirlwind move to kill them. After finished him, he said like im lose but I kill them all by 0 died pokemon. Then I talk to guard in order to go to next room but he send me back to the main entrace lobby!

So, This is not my first time that I try to report PRO team about this bug. Last time I had played my another Id, I defeat elite4 npc of Kanto with the same technique. After I killed Lance ,I cant go to next room then I talk to him he fighted me again even I defeated him already. The large thing of that after 1 day, my Id names tha0137902 was banned from PRO team. So I tried to prove it by telling about this issue and telling the banner to test the bug but I still be banned. So, If you dont believe me next time Ill record a video to prove this problem.

Therefore, I think this is really bug about defeating npc poke with trap like stealth rock/spike.

Please please!! believe me, just testing and fix it. This is 2nd time that i found this bug. Also after check it, please unban my another account ( tha0137902 ).

I love your game, I spent a lot of my time here but Im feeling bad from this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

last bug repot here>>> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/114439-url

Edited by tha01379

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear, PRO team

I found bug with using trap and whirlwind move to kill npc pokemon of battle tower. I fighted with 2nd room npc and I use tank skamory for trap them with stealth rock and spike.

Then I only used whirlwind move to kill them. After finished him, he said like im lose but I kill them all by 0 died pokemon. Then I talk to guard in order to go to next room but he send me back to the main entrace lobby!

So, This is not my first time that I try to report PRO team about this bug. Last time I had played my another Id, I defeat elite4 npc of Kanto with the same technique. After I killed Lance ,I cant go to next room then I talk to him he fighted me again even I defeated him already. The large thing of that after 1 day, my Id names tha0137902 was banned from PRO team. So I tried to prove it by telling about this issue and telling the banner to test the bug but I still be banned. So, If you dont believe me next time Ill record a video to prove this problem.

Therefore, I think this is really bug about defeating npc poke with trap like stealth rock/spike.

Please please!! believe me, just testing and fix it. This is 2nd time that i found this bug. Also after check it, please unban my another account ( tha0137902 ).

I love your game, I spent a lot of my time here but Im feeling bad from this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

last bug repot here>>> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/114439-url

Hey tha01379,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and this late reply.

Thanks for the report! We were aware of a bug where you lose battles by beating bosses with hazards.

I will forward this issue and will keep you up to date for any outcome.

Please try to avoid finishing Boss fights with hazards. As far I am aware of this bug, you will only lose fights when the last Boss Pokémon is defeated by hazards, if not, everything should be fine but I can not confirm that.

We can unfortunately not refund any cooldown's or rewards you would have gained from the NPC's. Even when it is not directly a rollback, following quote applies here too:

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

I can't tell you when this bug will be fixed as our Dev team always has much to do but I will keep you up to date.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

• 3 weeks later...