Missing Item after Advent Boss

Yung1

Hey there, like the title says,

i lost my Item (Rocky Helmet on my Garchomp) while fighting the Advent Boss. The Item disappered, i dont know if the enemy poke used trick or not since i was watching stream. Anyways, wouldnt complain if it was like a berry or leftovers, but i actually lost 80k for losing my Rocky Helmet. Would be glad to hear from you, even further glad if theres a chance to get it back!

Have a nice evening :)

Yung

• Administrator
Hey there, like the title says,

i lost my Item (Rocky Helmet on my Garchomp) while fighting the Advent Boss. The Item disappered, i dont know if the enemy poke used trick or not since i was watching stream. Anyways, wouldnt complain if it was like a berry or leftovers, but i actually lost 80k for losing my Rocky Helmet. Would be glad to hear from you, even further glad if theres a chance to get it back!

Have a nice evening :)

Yung

Hi @Yung1 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems like you used the lending system to lend your Garchomp while holding Rocket Helmet. Because of that, the item didn't come back to you as it is stated in the LENDING SYSTEM & FAQ.

-Quoting for Visibility-

4. I borrowed someone my Pokemon that was holding a Life Orb, but the Life Orb didn't come back to me?

• This is indeed correct, if a Pokemon is holding an item at the time the borrow timer runs out; the item will be put into the Temp-Owners backpack.

This means that the item is now in the backpack of the player you lent your Garchomp to, which is Amarendra, or holded from one of the said player Pokémon.

Unfortunately, we are not able to refund you of your item as it is written and stated in the LENDING SYSTEM & FAQ that the item doesn't come back to the owner.

However, you may want to try to contact the player and kindly ask if it is possible to get back your item explaining the situation, but we can't guarantee anything and we can't take actions for the reasons said above.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but hope you can understand.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Thanks for your quick reply Shino, totally didnt knew that.

Ill contact him asap!

Nice Carrot-Sign btw :^)

I'm really happy to see your issue has been solved, and that you appreciated the support (and the signature :p).

I will now lock the thread. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others