Make Sure to Get Your Mount

Pretentious

1. 1.

Hello everyone!

By now I'm sure most of you have noticed that Pokemon Mounts are available to all players via the in-game store. In order to help test this feature, the PRO Staff has given every player 300 C (coins). Feel free to use all of them; anything you purchase with these coins will be wiped from your account once testing is complete. If you haven't figured this out yet, don't worry! Here's an extremely simple guide on how to access them:

ken2VK2.png

ZhvouN1.png

SO...

Now that you have a mount, what do you think about it? Do you like it, love it, or hate it? What's your initial reaction?

What other Pokemon would you like to see made into a mount?

Will you still purchase the bicycle in the game?

Don't forget to help the PRO Staff for allowing you to use the mounts. If you find any bugs or glitches with the in-game shop, please report them.

Have you found any maps that you haven't been able to use the mount on that you think you should? (You can't use mounts or bikes in caves)

Have you had any trouble receiving your mount?

Can you find any ways to exploit the store?

PRO needs your help to find any of these problems.

Thank you. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

i love the mounts - really gives an unique pokemon experience.

additional mounts that come straight to my mind are rapidash, legendary dogs and tauros.

and luxray

and joltik

harr harr

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

I got all shiny ounts because well shinies are boss right?

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]