Attack and SpAttack EV

Alelinsa

Hi guys, just a question. Do Aattack and SpAttack EV stats influence the damage deal to trainers (NPC, not players) pokemon? If yes, can you tell me where i can train every single EV stats? I know there is a zone in Safari Zone, but i prefer not spending money at the moment...Maybe you can tell me 1-2 pokemons i can kill to increase a single EV?

• Administrator
Hi guys, just a question. Do Aattack and SpAttack EV stats influence the damage deal to trainers (NPC, not players) pokemon? If yes, can you tell me where i can train every single EV stats? I know there is a zone in Safari Zone, but i prefer not spending money at the moment...Maybe you can tell me 1-2 pokemons i can kill to increase a single EV?

Hi @AleLinsa !

I would like to inform you that EV TRAINING your Pokémon will boost its stats and those stats will be boosted in every battle. That means that those stats will be boosted against wild pokemon, npc trainers, pvp battles and any other type of battle.

If you are interested in ev-training your Pokémon outside of the EV Safari Zone, you can check the following image in the spoiler.

[spoiler=EV TRAIN ZONES]EV.png

Following the image instructions, if you will go in the said location, spawn zone(land/surf) and at the said daytime, you should find only Pokémon that gives the EV you are looking for.

For example, if we will go in Route 24 during daytime and we will surf, we will find only Pokémon that gives ATK EV.

You can also check the BULBAPEDIA EV-LIST POKEMON to check which Pokémon gives which EV and how much.

Take note that you can use a Macho Brace to double the amount of EV-POINTS your Pokémon gains. You can find one for free by interacting and trading a Drowzee to the NPC in front of Goldenrod City Pokecenter or you can obtain one in the following ways:

- At any pvp-coins shop for 10 pvp-coins (Vermillion, Blackthorn, Mauvile and Canalave).
- Route 3 (2nd spot), Oreburgh Gate B1F - Dig spots. 

Let me know if you something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Thanks you so much. Have a nice day too :D

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved and you appreciated my help. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others