Android version can not connect to server

Lanswave

Hi guys,

I've trouble to connect in android version in gold server.

When I try to connect i've the following message " can not connect to server".

I tried to allow all autorizations for the application but they do not resolve my trouble.

In the windows version i can play with the same account.

Thx you for your help !

Regards Lanswave.

• Administrator
Hi guys,

I've trouble to connect in android version in gold server.

When I try to connect i've the following message " can not connect to server".

I tried to allow all autorizations for the application but they do not resolve my trouble.

In the windows version i can play with the same account.

Thx you for your help !

Regards Lanswave.

Hi @Lanswave !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to restart and reset your router and internet connection and let me know if it works? If not, please check with the following questions.

▪︎ Are you using Proxy?

Try not using it, and then test again

▪︎ Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this post

You could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first.

Looking to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Hi @Shinohara,

I don't use proxy and VPN.

I am not playing in my wifi network, but i try to play in my mobile phone network.

Regards.

Hi again @Lanswave.

Unfortunately, we have already experienced many issues with people trying to access the game by using a mobile network/mobile internet connection and they were issues caused by the connection's provider,

Could you please try to access the game using your home connection/wifi if you have that? If you don't have one, trying with any different connection not mobile, like a friend's wifi, would be the best thing as it may give us a better understanding of the situation.

image.gif

Hi again @Lanswave.

Unfortunately, we have already experienced many issues with people trying to access the game by using a mobile network/mobile internet connection and they were issues caused by the connection's provider,

Could you please try to access the game using your home connection/wifi if you have that? If you don't have one, trying with any different connection not mobile, like a friend's wifi, would be the best thing as it may give us a better understanding of the situation.

Hi @Shinohana,

I tried to connect in my wifi network and it works

Thx you for you help.

Do you know when this trouble will be fix ?

Regards

• Administrator
Hi @Shinohana,

I tried to connect in my wifi network and it works

Thx you for you help.

Do you know when this trouble will be fix ?

Regards

Hi @Lanswave !

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved and that you are able to play the game again.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that the connection issue with mobile internet is not on our end, but it is instead caused by the provider and the internet connection itself.

Take note that there are some companies that intentionally blocks or limit the connections, exactly like it happen for public connections like Starbucks, University etc.

As this is not an error on our end, we can't do anything to solve this. However you may try to contact your provider to ask about the issue and check if there are any blocks or limit that may cause disconnections or the complete inaccessibility to our servers or any other service .

However, since your issue has been solved and you're able to play the game again, i will lock the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif