Very disappointed in the PvP metagame

Mawouel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your words but when We'll have rules about the game, only chance We have are follow the actual metagame or play battles outside the PvP system... It's my opinion but I really want like You a entertaining competitive system because this are the reason for I played this game.

So far today, the only adjustment i had to do to the meta is running full lum berries to counter sleep abusers. I'm winning so much that i feel like the one exploiting something now :3

Anyways, wp to everyone that I've played today and gl for this new season !

It's currently normal because of the lack of burst due to the missing of mega-evolution and the missing of life orb/choice band

Legendary pokemon are missing too so you can't burst correctly

We can't play stall breaker too, like locklass whirpool, heatran magma storm, mew stall breaker, Whimsicott prankster stall breaker etc...

I think we can close this thread unless it helps other people, i have figured a way to wall break with my comp with the addition of egg moves. Anyways, thanks for the advices everyone :)

Also for those talking about creating our own metagame, i totally agree on this point. The only thing i tried to say is i don't want a normal-typed stall metagame to be prominent since it would take out all the fun and the mindgame of Pokemon PvP.

That's strategy , which is wrong is abusing sleep , or 1HKO movements , now use Team tank or not is a matter of strategy and nothing more, even with movements that do not work . However , there are players who think that battle is just the boost the Pokemon and go out killing everything .

But movements like protect , wish , scald , are sorely lacking , however we can only wait .