Lost pokemon due server crash

Dean1810

I was leveling my rotom up to lv 95 in cerulean cave. I was about to evolve it at route 120 and i realized it doesnt work anymore. So i went to the boxes and start evolving there. Just when i got rotom-wash server crashed. At the time i was back he was missing and he is still missing at my party and pc boxes. Server crashed time : Around 05:00 CET

Pokemon is caught 1-2 weeks ago. He is my OT and i got it in excavation sites. His nature was bold.

Ivs:

Atk= dont remember

Def = 23-31

SPE = 17-19

SATK = 05

SPDEF = 23-31

HP = 23-31

Is there any way to get it back?

Cheers

• Administrator
I was leveling my rotom up to lv 95 in cerulean cave. I was about to evolve it at route 120 and i realized it doesnt work anymore. So i went to the boxes and start evolving there. Just when i got rotom-wash server crashed. At the time i was back he was missing and he is still missing at my party and pc boxes. Server crashed time : Around 05:00 CET

Pokemon is caught 1-2 weeks ago. He is my OT and i got it in excavation sites. His nature was bold.

Ivs:

Atk= dont remember

Def = 23-31

SPE = 17-19

SATK = 05

SPDEF = 23-31

HP = 23-31

Is there any way to get it back?

Cheers

Hi @dean1810 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

I would like to inform you that, after forwarding your request to an admin, your Rotom has been recovered and it should be in the last slots of your PC.

Could you please log and check it?

Looking to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Yes he is. Thank you for your time and effort. I appreciate it a lot :D.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others