Everything turned pink!

Don't know why but today when I logged in this happend. I tried to log in from my alt account but same thing repeats. Please help me in this regards.

Hi there, @rohanhalde100

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. To address your issue could you please start off by re-downloading the latest client at the link I have below. Before downloading the new client again, please be sure to remove and delete all other PRO client files from your system.

Client Downloads

After you are done downloading again try logging into the game regularly. Please let me know here if this fixes your problem. Looking forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Caliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Hi there, @rohanhalde100

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. To address your issue could you please start off by re-downloading the latest client at the link I have below. Before downloading the new client again, please be sure to remove and delete all other PRO client files from your system.

Client Downloads

After you are done downloading again try logging into the game regularly. Please let me know here if this fixes your problem. Looking forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Caliph

I downloaded the new client and everything worked fine! Thank you!

I downloaded the new client and everything worked fine! Thank you!

Hi there again,

I am glad your issue has been resolved, with that said I will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions or concerns do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you. Have a Great Day :)

Kindest Regards, Caliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed