How evolve cancel at my pokemon ?

Route66

Guys i need help. My sweaddle revolve swadloon at level 20. but it will cant be anyone atack :O . how to back level 19 :(

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, Staff members do not provide de-evolution services to the community, However, Swadloon can learn more damaging moves after it evolves into leavanny. It evolves into leavanny when the happiness is maximum(255). You can check the happiness of your pokemon by typing the command /happy 1-6 where 1-6 is the position in your party.

You may need to relearn damaging moves on your swadloon such as razor leaf by interacting with the Move Relearner. He is present at Sootopolis and Slateport City in Hoenn.

Additionally, You can increase the happiness faster by holding a Soothe Bell and leveling up. You can find a happiness guide HERE.

With Deep Regards. - Aghanim.

Edited by Aghanim

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Guys i need help. My sweaddle revolve swadloon at level 20. but it will cant be anyone atack :O . how to back level 19 :(

once you evolve there's no back, but you can eventually get the moves back in any daycare region and talk to a pre evo tutor that is inside it, to reach it you need to move your character behind the egg move tutor and enter in a room, is inside that room.

ps: to enter in any daycare you need to :" defeat lance at Dragons den , Unlock Cerulean cave , Defeat Daero boss Near mewtwo."

Hope i helped you have fun .

-Topic Closed as resolved-

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

Hi there Route66,

you can re-learn the moves, RAZOR LEAF and BUG BITE for damaging moves, via NPC MOVE BUFFET.

Try the TM toxic on swadloon, the new move will allow it to take away HP of foes slowly.

Also, with a small amount of PVE coins, you can buy AIR BALLOON for your swadloon,

fight quagsire in dragon den, johto. They will always miss with EARTHQUAKE.

Have a nice day and I hope i helped.

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~