Need help of an admin :(

Kaptainthanos

• Administrator
I need help cause i ruined the christmas miracle

Hi @kaptainthanos !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please describe what is the issue you are experiencing?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

i hadnt encountered a single xmas themed in 3 days and today i found a dedenne and caught it.But i also found an xmas sentret but i pressed run cause i mispressed it with my fingers (phone).i wondered if there was an yway u could help me get it as a christmas present lol.I mean u could jsut give me the worse sentret with all stats 01 but its was themed :(.U could also remove the one masterball i have as a price i have no problem. @Shinohara

Edited by kaptainthanos

• Administrator
i hadnt encountered a single xmas themed in 3 days and today i found a dedenne and caught it.But i also found an xmas sentret but i pressed run cause i mispressed it with my fingers (phone).i wondered if there was an yway u could help me get it as a christmas present lol.I mean u could jsut give me the worse sentret with all stats 01 but its was themed :(.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and the situation.

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you or gift you any Pokémon as this would be unfair towards all the players that experienced the same/similar situation and accepted the loss of their Pokémon.

However, you should still be able to hunt for another Xmas Pokémon and try to catch another if you want.

Also, don't worry about the Christmas Miracle ! i'm happy to say you that the surprises are not finished yet and that the second part of the Christmas event will be soon and there will be a surprise that will only be available this Christmas ! So, make sure to finish the first part !

You can stay tuned on the #announcements channel of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community.

image.gif

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and the situation.

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you or gift you any Pokémon as this would be unfair towards all the players that experienced the same/similar situation and accepted the loss of their Pokémon.

However, you should still be able to hunt for another Xmas Pokémon and try to catch another if you want.

Also, don't worry about the Christmas Miracle ! i'm happy to say you that the surprises are not finished yet and that the second part of the Christmas event will be soon and there will be a surprise that will only be available this Christmas !

You can stay tuned on the #announcements channel of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community.

this might sound bad i dont want it to sound like that but its kind of ur fault cause the server was lagging and i had to press it like 3-4 times making me to missclick but thanks anyway @Shinohara

• Administrator
this might sound bad i dont want it to sound like that but its kind of ur fault cause the server was lagging and i had to press it like 3-4 times making me to missclick but thanks anyway @Shinohara

I'm really sorry about that, but as stated above we are unable to refund or gift you anything as this would be unfair towards all the players that experienced the same/similar situation and accepted the loss of their Pokémon.

Unfortunately our servers stability isn't perfect, but we are always working and trying to improve it.

- Quoting from the COMMON ISSUES TOPIC -

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

However, since i can't offer any further support about your issue and that we do not offer refunds, i will now close the thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community.

image.gif