where is berry forest plz?i found that it is litilil spawn

Kuu234

• Administrator
i been to the berry tower,and enter into the forest there but there is no mon in the grass there?

so where is berry forest?plz help

Hi @kuu234 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the Berry Forest is located in Sevii Island Three. To reach Sevii Island you have to talk with Sevii Island Transporter in Vermilion City dock.

Once you are in Three Island ( Sevii Island Three Town), go west until you reach Bond Brdige. From there, you have to keep going west and then north until you will find the teleport that will bring you to Berry Forest.

Take note that to access Sevi Islands you need to meet the following requirements, as stated in our HOW TO ACCESS SPECIFIC MAPS guide.

• Kanto Champion
  • Membership only
  • Need to do the quest to be able to freely roam between thee Islands.

You can find further information about Sevii Islands, like the quest and how to reach all the areas in the Island, here: SEVII ISLANDS GUIDE.

Let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue and if you have any further question.

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @kuu234 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the Berry Forest is located in Sevii Island Three. To reach Sevii Island you have to talk with Sevii Island Transporter in Vermilion City dock.

Once you are in Three Island ( Sevii Island Three Town), go west until you reach Bond Brdige. From there, you have to keep going west and then north until you will find the teleport that will bring you to Berry Forest.

Take note that to access Sevi Islands you need to meet the following requirements, as stated in our HOW TO ACCESS SPECIFIC MAPS guide.

• Kanto Champion
  • Membership only
  • Need to do the quest to be able to freely roam between thee Islands.

You can find further information about Sevii Islands, like the quest and how to reach all the areas in the Island, here: SEVII ISLANDS GUIDE.

Let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue and if you have any further question.

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community.

Thank u for the reply :3

• Administrator
Thank u for the reply :3

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others