game too slow

Algerie31

• Administrator
how to get game quicker i have bad configuration and game is too slow what i have to do in option ? in my pc i have 128 mo grafic card and 3g ram and pentium 4 processor even that game is too slow

Hi @Algerie31 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, when using a really old system it is possible to encounter issues like graphic lag, freeze, etc.

As first thing i suggest you to make sure to have installed all the latest driver for your computer and to make sure to have only PRO running on your PC while playing and closing from the task manager all the other applications that you do not need in that moment. You may also look on google to check how to defrag your hard disk as that may be helpful in speeding it up.

Furthermore, I suggest you to disable the Weather and the Detailed Lightning in the in-game settings as they may help in increasing the performance.

Take note that the lower your resolution setting will be and, in theory, the lower should be load on your PC and in that way you should be able to increase your performance.

Let me know if what said was helpful and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others