Just used ms and after an hour says inactive

Kboww

Earlier i had to buy a new 15day ms and as soon as i used it i went to hunt riolu and after about 2 or 3 hours of hunting i logged off and logged back on and started hunting again. Then i realised about an hour of no riolu that they stopped spawning and my trainer card said inactive

20181227_002459.png.781195028f5b4333214610670b9122bd.png

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

• Administrator
Earlier i had to buy a new 15day ms and as soon as i used it i went to hunt riolu and after about 2 or 3 hours of hunting i logged off and logged back on and started hunting again. Then i realised about an hour of no riolu that they stopped spawning and my trainer card said inactive

[ATTACH=full]59585[/ATTACH]

Hi @kboww1011 !

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting this issue. The issue has been forwarded to the relevant parties that will check it and fix it.

However, i can assure you that the Membership correctly works and i've personally checked that.

In specific, your membership will expire the 2019-01-23. If you are curious to test it by yourself, you can simply check with the Sevii Island NPC in Vermilion's Dock, that is a NPC that can be used only from Active Membership users.

Unfortunately i cannot give you an estimated time for when the issue will be fixed, please do note that staff members are volunteers and so they act in their own time. However, you should be able to correctly hunt your Pokémon; and if you didn't find one is mainly due to RNG .

Plese, stay tuned on the #announcements channel of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

I hope you can understand. Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others