Spritzee and Swirlix Evo

Onkelles

• Administrator
Hi there!

All the Posts I find about that are from before the evos were coded. But now they are (says update log) and I have no idea where to get the evo items from. Someone can help me out here?

Thx

Hi @OnkelLes !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that, as you stated, Spritzee and Swirlix's evolutions are now officially coded in the game. However, it is yet not possible to obtain them as the items necessary for the evolutions are not available to players yet.

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when they will be obtainable from players. Please, do note that staff members are volunteers and they act in their own time.

Please, stay tuned on the #announcements channel of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements and take note that, once they will be available, a post will be made in the UPDATE LOGS.

Hope that what said provided some clarification, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Changelog 09.12.2018:

• Loading screen was reworked.
  • Repel prompt was added (deactivatable in game options).
  • Repel lock on prompt was added (deactivatable in game options).
  • Burmy evolves correctly to Wormadam (female) and Mothim (male) at level 20.
  • Tyrogue evolves correctly now. There was a bug for some reasons.
  • Swirlix and Spritzee can evolve now. With this all evolutions up to gen6 work now.

•  

That last sentence is a little bit misleading. Maybe someone can change that in the Changelog. Might save some time for some people.

GUKF35cI.png

• Administrator
Thx so much. That sure helped. (Would have been nice if that would have been in the update log already tho) :D

U too have a wonderful day :-)

Thank you for the suggestions, it will be taken in consideration. Also, i'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others