Trading bug

Hi, when trading my friends and other players not on my friendlist after the most recent maintenance I am locked at 4 digit numbers for pokedollars. Like the maximum amount of pokemoney I can input is 9999, I cant even input 10k for a trade. Also sometimes it bugs the other player like a friend and they also cannot enter anything higher than 4 digit figures.

Any solution for this? I cant sell or buy anything like this unfortunately.

Hi, when trading my friends and other players not on my friendlist after the most recent maintenance I am locked at 4 digit numbers for pokedollars. Like the maximum amount of pokemoney I can input is 9999, I cant even input 10k for a trade. Also sometimes it bugs the other player like a friend and they also cannot enter anything higher than 4 digit figures.

Any solution for this? I cant sell or buy anything like this unfortunately.

Hi there, @Oruva

I am sorry the inconvenience you are experiencing. To shed some light on your question, currently there is no solution for this.

Although there is not a solution for this right now, I would like you to rest assure that the Staff members are working really hard to find a solution for this. All I ask is that you please remain patient and give our staff members the time they need to provide a fix for this.

For now I recommend joining the PRO Official Discord for live updates on when this will be fixed.

If you have anymore questions or concerns about my answer above please let me know here! Looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Caliph

Edited by Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed