recommend starter pokemon

Xolver

-Kanto-

55531182a1449038bd6393da474325bc.gif

"All starters are good but witch one i choose?"

Spr_5b_001.png

At bulbasaur , is a easy pokemon to start with , because is a leaf type you will get some problems at the veridian forest at the beginning, but nothing a pidgey/spearow can help you out, 1st and second gym are easy but aware that misty have a starmie with psychic so bulbasaur will get some problems if is not well trained, and is very resistant at 3rd gym that is eletric, later on you will need help by another pokemon to defeat psychic and fire type gyms.

(easy to train at mt.moon later on against ground/stone types, seaform later on against water types.)

Spr_5b_007.png

At Squirtl , also a easy pokemon to start with , is water type and can used on almost all gyms, execpt for 3rd and 4th, that are the weakness type (electric and leaf), you can get a onix or a geodude to help you out with electric gym and a vulpix/growlithe at leaf later on.

(easy to train at pweter city grass by the exit from the forest"still rt2")

Spr_5b_004.png

At charmander , is a hard start, 1st and 2nd gyms are the weakness to it, so a poliwag/nidoran that have water/fight type moves can be helpful and also to the 3rd if you early evolve to charizard (2x electric and 4x rock weakness gain), them is easy till 7th gym, you will need to get a good water/rock/ground type to help you out at cinabar gym.

(easy to train at vermilion forest against bugs)

Spr_5b_025_m.png

Pikachu, well ... is a pokemon based on yellow version,to choose it you need to see the 3 pokeball at the table in order to get pikachu, at the 1st gym you need to get a pokemon that have a fight/water move on,you can get a budew later on at veridian forest, is helpful later on and you can put surf on it ,for trainers that started with pikachu, also a ash cap questline for it ,you can choose to evolve to raichu or not.

(there is no free starters like the yellow version)

(easy to train at route1/2 against almost everything)

Also remember some players , can actually choose any and use other pokémon as a starter, just a few do this but can be worthy for player that have a terrible starter on nature/ivs and status.

-you can caught all gen1 starters later on:

(bulbasaur at safari, squirtl at vermilion lake by surf, charmander at cinabar and pikachu at vermilion forest).

have fun!

Edited by Voldis4

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

I like fire type. So I will prefer Charmander. You can catch water type Politoed in Route22 left side of viridian pokemon center at night time. And also can catch Pikachu and Budew from Ilex forest. For beating Brok and Misty.

I explained my recomendation. The choise is upon to you. But once you select one you can not change. So take whatever you like to start with and enjoy. Best of luck.

• Like 1

-Kanto-

55531182a1449038bd6393da474325bc.gif

"All starters are good but witch one i choose?"

Spr_5b_001.png

At bulbasaur , is a easy pokemon to start with , because is a leaf type you will get some problems at the veridian forest at the beginning, but nothing a pidgey/spearow can help you out, 1st and second gym are easy but aware that misty have a starmie with psychic so bulbasaur will get some problems if is not well trained, and is very resistant at 3rd gym that is eletric, later on you will need help by another pokemon to defeat psychic and fire type gyms.

(easy to train at mt.moon later on against ground/stone types, seaform later on against water types.)

Spr_5b_007.png

At Squirtl , also a easy pokemon to start with , is water type and can used on almost all gyms, execpt for 3rd and 4th, that are the weakness type (electric and leaf), you can get a onix or a geodude to help you out with electric gym and a vulpix/growlithe at leaf later on.

(easy to train at pweter city grass by the exit from the forest"still rt2")

Spr_5b_004.png

At charmander , is a hard start, 1st and 2nd gyms are the weakness to it, so a poliwag/nidoran that have water/fight type moves can be helpful and also to the 3rd if you early evolve to charizard (2x electric and 4x rock weakness gain), them is easy till 7th gym, you will need to get a good water/rock/ground type to help you out at cinabar gym.

(easy to train at vermilion forest against bugs)

Spr_5b_025_m.png

Pikachu, well ... is a pokemon based on yellow version,that at the 1st gym you need to get a pokemon that have a fight/water move on,you can get a budew later on at veridian forest, later is helpful and you can put surf on it(for trainers that started with pikachu) and also a ash cap quest line for it and you can choose to evolve to raichu or not.

(there is no free starters like the yellow version)

(easy to train at route1/2 against almost everything)

Also remember some players , can actually choose any and use other pokémon as a starter, just a few do this but can be worthy for player that have a terrible starter on nature/ivs and status.

-you can caught all gen1 starters later on:

(bulbasaur at safari, squirtl at vermilion lake by surf, charmander at cinabar and pikachu at vermilion forest).

have fun!

thankkksss!!!

I like fire type. So I will prefer Charmander. You can catch water type Politoed in Route22 left side of viridian pokemon center at night time. And also can catch Pikachu and Budew from Ilex forest. For beating Brok and Misty.

I explained my recomendation. The choise is upon to you. But once you select one you can not change. So take whatever you like to start with and enjoy. Best of luck.

well i love charizard too
  • Like 1