I spawnned to play my game and im stuck

Skilo

[ATTACH=full]59810[/ATTACH]i started to play my game and it spawned me between the trees and i cant more

Hi there, @Skilo

I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience you experiencing. To address your issue, could please try the options that I have below for you

~ Try Alt+Tab ︎

~ Use an Escape Rope ︎

~ Try battling another player and losing, this should bring you back to your last visited Pokecenter ︎

~ Try typing /ref into the chat bar, or clicking the refresh arrow on the bottom toolbar ︎

~ Log out, and then back in ︎

~ Close the whole client and start PRO again

Please let me know if any of those options options help you with you problem. Looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Caliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Hi there, @Skilo

I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience you experiencing. To address your issue, could please try the options that I have below for you

~ Try Alt+Tab ︎

~ Use an Escape Rope ︎

~ Try battling another player and losing, this should bring you back to your last visited Pokecenter ︎

~ Try typing /ref into the chat bar, or clicking the refresh arrow on the bottom toolbar ︎

Please let me know if any of those options options help you with you problem. Looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Caliph

It worked, I battled someone and relogged and it teled to the pokecenter

It worked, I battled someone and relogged and it teled to the pokecenter

Hi there, @Skilo

~ Try Alt+Tab ︎

~ Use an Escape Rope ︎

Kindest Regards, Caliph

Thank you for the help

Edited by Skilo

Thank you for the help

I am glad to hear your issue has been resolved.

With that said I will now close this thread. If you have anymore questions or concerns do not hesitate to create another thread! I will be happy to assist you :)

Kindest Regards, Caliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed