Help to log in!

Acontius

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I just started created my account the 2nd of Jan before the servers went down. Now that they are back in downloaded the new client. I want to make a character in silver server and it wont let me. Says username or password is invalid. But it let's me log into gold server? I really wanted to make.my character on silver since I have friend's in silver. Can anyone help with this?

Hii Acontius,

Well you have to wait untill a staff see this thread and you can bump your thread once every 24hrs.

Thankyou

Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

• Administrator
Here's to hoping someone sees it soon

Hi @Acontius !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to log in the DASHBOARD and to change your password making sure to choose an alphanumerical one (characters allowed from A to Z and 0 to 9)

Please, let me know how it goes and if you have been successful in solving your issue.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Acontius !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to log in the DASHBOARD and to change your password making sure to choose an alphanumerical one (characters allowed from A to Z and 0 to 9)

Please, let me know how it goes and if you have been successful in solving your issue.

Have a wonderful day !

Hi Shinohara! Just reset my password, had already done It twice thought I'd try again, and still the same. On my dashboard it still says merge needed for silver server and when i click it it states i dont have a red/blue account and contact staff...

• Administrator
Hi Shinohara! Just reset my password, had already done It twice thought I'd try again, and still the same. On my dashboard it still says merge needed for silver server and when i click it it states i dont have a red/blue account and contact staff...

Could you please tell me if you have tried to log on the dashboard with another browser and if the error is the same?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

b

Could you please tell me if you have tried to log on the dashboard with another browser and if the error is the same?

By another client you mean another account or from another device?

• Administrator
b

By another client you mean another account or from another device?

I meant another browser, log in your dashboard with another browser and see if you still see the error.

image.gif

I meant another browser, log in your dashboard with another browser and see if you still see the error.

Yes I have tried with both my laptop and my android device. Same thing on both..