new freeze interesting

Turkey07

• Administrator
I can quit the game ty game

yea very problem 0 game %100 freeze :/ help game .I can quit the game ty game

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience experienced.

As we have informed through our social media, we have recently changed the server host. Unfortunately, as stated on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, this is the first day with servers open and therefore issues may be experienced at any moment. We highly suggest therefore to not try BOSS or PVP (and similar) until the servers will be stable.

Please, do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Unfortunately we cannot refund you of any of your lost item and we cannot reset any Boss cooldown as it would be unfair to others who accepted their losses due to crashing, regardless of our end or theirs.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

I know it can be frustrating as boss cooldowns may be rather long, but I really hope you understand why we cannot fulfill your request. Although despite this loss, if you are interested in making money you could attempt to make them, when the server will be stable, in the following ways:

• Dig spot - 3 day cooldown
  • Battling trainers - 7 day cooldown
  • Bosses - 12 day cooldown
  • Hunting for Pokémon people may want and sell it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand. Pl

Let me know if you have any further questions and please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
ok ok

As i cannot provide further support, i will now close the thread. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others