Can not login dashboard to merge account

Kefy

my friend can not login in dashboard to merge account and he can not restore password cuz he does not remember old phone number to login mail.

He can login in forum but in game not

Please help us

1866623528_.thumb.png.a31a32b02336113ed35bddf03ebe45c6.png

• Administrator
my friend can not login in dashboard to merge account and he can not restore password cuz he does not remember old phone number to login mail.

He can login in forum but in game not

Please help us

Hi @Kefy !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that forum password and game password may differ and the only way to reset your password is through the DASHBOARD, as you well know.

If your friend does not remember the password of his email and therefore he can't access it anymore, please make him register a new account and create a thread in the GENERAL COMPLAINT AREA so i will be able assist him to recover his account.

Keep in mind that your friend has to make the thread, therefore i will be able to help him only if he will be the one to create the thread and not you.

Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Kefy !

I would like to inform you that forum password and game password may differ and the only way to reset your password is through the DASHBOARD, as you well know.

If your friend does not remember the password of his email and therefore he can't access it anymore, please make him register a new account and create a thread in the GENERAL COMPLAINT AREA so i will be able assist him to recover his account.

Keep in mind that your friend has to make the thread, therefore i will be able to help him only if he will be the one to create the thread and not you.

Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

he need to register new game account?

• Administrator
he need to register new game account?

Hi @Kefy !

I would like to inform you that your friend has to create a new account and create a thread in the GENERAL COMPLAINT AREA so i will be able assist him to recover his account.

As said above, i will be able to help him to recover his account only if he will create the said thread.

However, as instruction to follow have been given, i will close this thread.

Please, make your friend create an account and then a thread in the said sub-forum, and i will personally assist him with the recover of his account.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others