PVP points

Ta7esh

I just wanted to ask even if i didn't reach the top 25 in PVP season, do i get rewarded based on how many wins I achieved,

I read an earlier post that for each win i get 1 or 2 points randomly ? is that correct ?

Finally, if i achieve points based on the wins do i achieve them at the end of the season or one by one ?

• Administrator
I just wanted to ask even if i didn't reach the top 25 in PVP season, do i get rewarded based on how many wins I achieved,

I read an earlier post that for each win i get 1 or 2 points randomly ? is that correct ?

Finally, if i achieve points based on the wins do i achieve them at the end of the season or one by one ?

Hi @Ta7esh !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that for each pvp-battle win you normally gain 1 PVP Coins. However, this weekend from Friday 12 AM to Sunday 11:59 PM GMT, you have the chance to obtain from 1 to 2 PVP Coins per win.

However, i'm sorry to inform you that, beside the pvp coins you obtain for each victory, only the top 25 players of each servers gets further rewards at the end of the season.

When the season end we always post a thread with the results, you can find the one of the last month here: PVP RESULT : DECEMBER 2018

As you can see, the reward of this season were the following:

REWARDS

• 1st Place will receive 700 PvP coins, 2nd place 695, and so on.
  • Top ladder guilds shall receive 25% EXP Boost for the entirety of the next season!
  • Top 25 players from each server are eligible to enter the ladder tournament and win epic Pokemon and other cool rewards!
  • Top 25 players from each server have access to Tutor Heaven!
  • Top players/guilds from each server will get their respective trophies

Take note that the rewards may change each season and that you can check the ladder of each server by doing the command ^ladder gold or ^ladder silver on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD.

I hope what said was clarifying, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Thank you for this concise clear reply, now I have a very clear view about how the system work regarding PVP rewards.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others