I lost my TM sludge bomb because of sever lagging.

Fan0tashi

I just buy SLudge bomb from Nikker11 with 30k and when i try to learn it. Sever just disconect me :( help me pls

Hi there, @Fan0tashi

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Unfortunately we cannot give you the money you lost or your lost TM Sludge bomb due to the Server Disconnecting.

Due to our Policy stated in the Common Issues Thread we cannot give you the money or TM that you lost.

~ Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If you have further questions please refer to the Common Issues Thread down below.

Common Issue Thread

Now as for a solution this, I have added down below where you may buy sludge bomb for cheaper than 30k

Dewford Town - $5,000 - Special Offer: 5 for $20,000 (pre-req 5 Hoenn badges)

I hope this answer helps you. Please let me know here, if you have any other questions in regard to my answer above! Looking forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

sure. i coming to hoenn right now. ty for u time

You're Welcome. I am just glad to see my answer was of help to you!

With that being said I will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions in the future, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a Wonderful Day!

Kind Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed