boxes/poke

Kradluks

How many boxes can be filled in the pc.

You can have up to 900 Pokemon total, in your party and in your box. If you try to catch more pokemon it won't allow you to throw pokeballs.

It is possible to fill 60 boxes in the PC, bearing in mind that you have to add the Pokemon in your party.

You can check the number of Pokemon in the Trainer card, below the pokedex icon.

• Like 2

How many boxes can be filled in the pc.

Hi there, @kradluks

I hope you are having a wonderful day. To answer your question you can have a maximum of 1000 Pokemon in your PC. As [uSER=269449]TeamRocketBoss[/uSER] mentioned above you can check how many Pokemon you have caught by looking at your trainer card. After you catch 900 Pokemon the system will cut you off from catching anymore, This is where the Extra Storage space comes in. The extra storage space of 100 is specifically for trades or Pokémon handed over, exclusively as rewards.

I hope my answer clears somethings up for you. With that said I will now be closing this thread. If you have anymore questions or concerns, do not hesitate to create another post and I will be happy to help:)

Have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards, Juliph

• Like 1

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed