Update problems

Turri

i am also having issues with the new update. i Uninstalled everything and then re downloaded and installed and then it asked if i wanted to downlaod the update too so i went to and it says i dont have the game.. im like k.. i just downloaded it.. so now im having issues and I know servers are down so maybe when there up ill see if i can fix it on my end

• Administrator
i am also having issues with the new update. i Uninstalled everything and then re downloaded and installed and then it asked if i wanted to downlaod the update too so i went to and it says i dont have the game.. im like k.. i just downloaded it.. so now im having issues and I know servers are down so maybe when there up ill see if i can fix it on my end

Hi @Turri !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As first, i would like to inform you that i'v moved your post out of the thread because it was off topic.

However, i can see that you've correctly made the log in the game recently, could you please confirm that your issue has been solved and you can correctly play the game again?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
it has been resolved but i am still having some issues.. i get kicked out alot more now since the update

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

About your other question, i explained it accurately in your other thread HERE that was solved already.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others