No aparece el pokemon

Andryd

• Administrator
Necesito ayuda, alguien ??

Hi @andryd

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems like you've experienced a disconnection/crash and the client didn't kick you out, as this is one of our current issues.

As we have informed through our social media, we have recently changed the server host. Unfortunately, as stated on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, these are the first days with servers open and therefore issues may be experienced at any moment. We highly suggest therefore to not try BOSS, PVP, Catching Legendary Pokémon (and similar) until the servers will be stable.

Please, do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Unfortunately, i am unable to respawn Regice for you because it would be unfair towards all the players that accepted the fact they had to fight Nikola in order to respawn the Legendary Pokémon they wanted to catch after a crash/disconnection.

If you would like to have another chance to catch it you will have to fight Nikola and beat him. Nikola can be found in the Unknown Place, located in the Trainer valley.

You can check our guide to see how to reach him, the requirements and his team : TRAINER VALLEY GUIDE

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Gracias

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others