Pokemon cannot be added to the team!

Snake0x

Hi Snake0x, what region are you in? If you are in a region past the region that the Nidoran M was caught in, then you will be able to place it into your team after you achieve the 8th gym badge. This is to prefend people from using their high level Kanto pokemon in Johto and further to speed up the process. Hope it helped!

• Administrator
Hello there! I just bought a Nidoran M holding a moon stone and that was sent to the pc but I cannot add him to my team! Thank you in advance for your help

Hi @snake0x !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that once you're completing the story of a region, you will be able to use only Pokémon native of that region until you will obtain the 8th badge. All the Pokémon of the previous region will be locked into your PC and, as stated, will be unlocked only when you will obtain the 8th badge of the region you are currently playing.

This is made to make players fully enjoy the game, without making them rush the regions with high level Pokémon , and because PRO is an MMO and therefore is intended to be slightly harder than handheld games.

Since you are doing Johto's story you will be able to use only Pokémon Native of Johto and not the one native of Kanto or other regions until you'll obtain the 8th badge of Johto.

Your Nidoran is native of Kanto, therefore you will be able to use it only after completing the 8th gym of Johto.

I hope this was clarifying, let me know if something is still unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Thank you all for your reply and help.

So I cannot take the moon stone held by the pokemon?!

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

About the items, you will be able to take off the items from those Pokémon only after you have obtained the 8th badge of the current region you are in.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others