Pinkan Island Quest

Aniren

Hello, in the mission of pinkan island the first time when I beat the team rocket and talk to the Rhyhorn and Giovanni left, but the 4 members of Team Rocket and Officer Jenny did not disappear. Reset the game but when I beat them the pokemon does not come out to talk to you and Giovanni appears ... what's up?

• Administrator
Hello, in the mission of pinkan island the first time when I beat the team rocket and talk to the Rhyhorn and Giovanni left, but the 4 members of Team Rocket and Officer Jenny did not disappear. Reset the game but when I beat them the pokemon does not come out to talk to you and Giovanni appears ... what's up?

Hi @Aniren !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please take a screenshot and attach it in this post so i can see the issue and have a better understanding?

Looking foward to you reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
The problem is that rihorn isnt spawning to speak with Giovanni

Hi again @Aniren !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try the following and see if it fix your error?

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  2. Restart your computer/device
  3. Download again the game from HERE

Please, let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Hi again @Aniren !

Hello, I did what you told me and it's still the same, the Rhyhorn does not appear, and when I beat the Team Rocket, I'm stuck.

when the Rhyhorn does not come back ... Giovanni does not appear ... what else can I do to finish the quest, because I'm going to lose the low rate of the pink pokemon.

I leave another picture for you to see.

IMG-20190111-WA0009.thumb.jpg.3499b696a790f1f79169db9f21c76378.jpg

and now that I can not hunt pink pokemons ... my masterball, 80 pokeballs and 3 ultraballs have disappeared ... can you help me solve this? because since I have lost a lot of time for the low rate of pinks and now my pokeballs disappear?

• Administrator
and now that I can not hunt pink pokemons ... my masterball, 80 pokeballs and 3 ultraballs have disappeared ... can you help me solve this? because since I have lost a lot of time for the low rate of pinks and now my pokeballs disappear?

Hi @Aniren !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've forwarded your issue our Content Scripter team that is checking it.

Unfortunately i cannot give you an estimated time for when it will be fixed, but i will update you as soon as possible. Please, be patient until that moment.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif