Need info/help

Mastersam

Hi,

Is there any gender re roll ticket in PRO? I need to change my Ralts gender. Can you help?? It is quite good i do not want to release it.

Actually I do not see gender. But here is the problem because it is Ralts and it's male form is Gallade. but I want modest Gardevoir.

21566284_Screenshot(31).thumb.png.2af91b0044bd657d5b58a1f5e15ec645.png

Edited by Shinohara

Hi,

Is there any gender re roll ticket in PRO? I need to change my Ralts gender. Can you help?? It is quite good i do not want to release it.

Actually I do not see gender. But here is the problem because it is Ralts and it's male form is Gallade. but I want modest Gardevoir.

Hii Sam,

As much as I know there is no reroll ticket for changing gender of a pokemon. Try to catch a another Pokemon.

Arlon_signature.png

IGN: Arlon

Discord: Arlon#0001

• Administrator
Hi,

Hi @MasterSam !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that there is not a reroll ticket for the gender of your Pokémon.

The only reroll ticket are for the IV and Nature of your Pokémon, but they can be used only for the Legendary Pokémon.

However, do note that Gardevoir can be both male and female so you should be fine with your current ralts.

If you would like to hunt another Ralts, it can be found at the following locations with the following tiers:

Ralts
#Map                      Area  Daytime  Rarity  MS  Level  Item
Eumi Island Theme Park 2  Land  M/D/N    Tier 9  No  25-30  -
Love Island               Land  M/D      Tier 9  No  13-17  Twistedspoon
Route 102                 Land  M/D/N    Tier 8  No  5-7    Twistedspoon
Route 209                 Land  M/D/N    Tier 9  No  17-21  -
Route 212 North           Land  M/D/N    Tier 9  No  22-26  -

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
-

Hi @MasterSam !

As your questions have been answered and you've read the answer and liked the post, i will now close the thread.

Again, remember that Gardevoir can be both male and female and that only Gallade is male-only-

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others