OU UU NU LC options

Kboww

Maybe in the future you guys can add an option to choose what pvp tier we can play in. That way pvp will be alot fresher and everyone will stop having the same teams. And itll give people more of a reason to hunt low tier pokes that never get love lol

• Like 4
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

• 2 months later...

The main issue will always be the playerbase of Pro, which is too small, even with the currrnt pvp system, we need to wait in q around 3-5mins for a battle. I can only see pvp q being more dead if tiers are added in pro.

The main issue will always be the playerbase of Pro, which is too small, even with the currrnt pvp system, we need to wait in q around 3-5mins for a battle. I can only see pvp q being more dead if tiers are added in pro.

You wait around 2-3 minutes when there aren't people. Most of the time I don't have to wait over a minute to get a game. Of course, talking about ranked queue.

You wait around 2-3 minutes when there aren't people. Most of the time I don't have to wait over a minute to get a game. Of course, talking about ranked queue.

Yeah well, my point is that sometimes you do need to wait around that long for a battle, which is not a good thing.

Edited by Rukawa