Tks Pro for everythings

Wew I have played this game since lately 2k15. And comeback in early 2k16 when sv Yellow released.

I have played Pokemon when I was a child, 8 years old. I played red, green, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphie, emerald, diamond, pearl, platium, black, white. And at 2k11,2k12. When we can't have emu to play 3d's. I quit Pokemon world, and go play dots 2. Become a semi-pro, for 4 years. And i quit dota at 2k16, back with Pokemon, at PRO.

Now ima finally can have my Xmas munchlax after using 1 month on love (can have much time coz have to go to work at a lab and take care my daughter 2 years old). Last week xmas. Ima not sleep. Send all time on love island coz daily time from 2am to 6am.

And now I can goodbye xmas

My daughter and snorlax doll.

Love all. Merry Xmas xDreceived_306526889995887.thumb.png.a9f40d4eb8515f097edc214db9467ae7.pngFB_IMG_1547355503972.jpg.96dcecb718c2104197c4a096cb8a4e8f.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wew I have played this game since lately 2k15. And comeback in early 2k16 when sv Yellow released.

I have played Pokemon when I was a child, 8 years old. I played red, green, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphie, emerald, diamond, pearl, platium, black, white. And at 2k11,2k12. When we can't have emu to play 3d's. I quit Pokemon world, and go play dots 2. Become a semi-pro, for 4 years. And i quit dota at 2k16, back with Pokemon, at PRO.

Now ima finally can have my Xmas munchlax after using 1 month on love (can have much time coz have to go to work at a lab and take care my daughter 2 years old). Last week xmas. Ima not sleep. Send all time on love island coz daily time from 2am to 6am.

And now I can goodbye xmas

My daughter and snorlax doll.

Love all. Merry Xmas xD[ATTACH=full]61730[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]61731[/ATTACH]

Wow this is a very cute post. You have new friend in me. Much love!!!!!!!!!

- Juliph :)

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Aw, congrats! Be sure to get some rest as IRL matters more than PRO always.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

♡ General Support ♡ PRO Reporting ♡ Punishment Policy ♡ Discipline Appeals ♡

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.