Account reset request please!

Vexis420

Hello I would like request a reset if at all possible. The ui scaling on android threw me off and was unable to select the character customization and pokemon I wanted. I hate to bother with such a trivial thing but i have now changed the scaling and am able to properly see and select options. Thank you for your time look forward to hearing back soon.

• Administrator
Hello I would like request a reset if at all possible. The ui scaling on android threw me off and was unable to select the character customization and pokemon I wanted. I hate to bother with such a trivial thing but i have now changed the scaling and am able to properly see and select options. Thank you for your time look forward to hearing back soon.

Hi @Vexis420

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that this is a rare bug that may be experienced.

However, if you have not started yet your adventure on GOLD and you're yet at the start, we can offer you an account reset that should be helpful to solve your issue.

Are you interested in resetting your GOLD progress in order to solve this issue about the character customization?

Looking forward your reply, have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Thank you for such a quick reply and fix! You are awesome!

Hi @Vexis420

Thank you for your patience.

I would like to inform you that your account have been successfully reset, as you've seen, and you should be able to correctly log and customize your character.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others