Hoenn teleporter quest

Srbhnj99

I had found 2 pc required for it around a year ago..and then I left playing pro for some specific reasons...Now I want to complete the quest but neither the officer let me in the teleporter nor I can find the key to switch off the electrical barrier in new mauville which is active right now...Due to which I couldn't even fight with the boss.

• Administrator
I had found 2 pc required for it around a year ago..and then I left playing pro for some specific reasons...Now I want to complete the quest but neither the officer let me in the teleporter nor I can find the key to switch off the electrical barrier in new mauville which is active right now...Due to which I couldn't even fight with the boss.

Hi @srbhnk99

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I just checked your account and it seems like you should have the access to the said area. However, since you say that the guard is blocking you, i have forwarded your issue to our Content Scripter Team that will investigate the issue.

Unfortunately, the servers are currently offline due to the maintenance in order to fix the disconnection bug, however, i will update you in this thread about your issue as soon as the servers come back online. Please, be patient until that moment.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Servers are stable now I think...so plz if you are free then look into the problem so I could complete the quest as soon as possible.

Hi @srbhnj99

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've forwarded your request to our Content Scripter Team and you should be able to start again the quest by interacting again with Wattson in New Mauville.

Could you please try that?

In case the problem should not be solved yet or you should not be able to reach Wattson, please take take a screenshot and describe accurately your issue.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

• Administrator
And sorry for late reply. It was night time in here.

Hi @srbhnj99 !

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and inform you that we are investigating the issue.

Could you please try the following:

• You should be able to fight the the Team Aqua girl in the bottom-left corner of the map. Do it.
  • Pick up the hidden key/item in one of the boxes to unlock the barrier IMAGE OF THE KEY

Also, please, absolutely avoid to talk with Minun and Plusle unless Wattson specially asks you to do so.

Let me know if you have been successful in proceeding with the quest and, if not, attach a further screenshot if a new error has been found.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

• Administrator
Thank you for the support...I have completed the quest. And it went perfectly.

I'm really happy to hear that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif