Cant battle Hanna for Sinnoh?

Leahx3

I batteld all other Trainers and Oswald and now i wanted to fight Hannah now and when i talk to her she just say : Oh, Hi there! What? Do you expect me to give you somthing? And then i cant battle her but i need to help me :d

I batteld all other Trainers and Oswald and now i wanted to fight Hannah now and when i talk to her she just say : Oh, Hi there! What? Do you expect me to give you somthing? And then i cant battle her but i need to help me :d

Hey Leahx3,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

According to my sources you haven't beaten every other trainers yet. It seems you only have fought and won against 3 Sinnoh NPC's, your next one would be Novi in National Park (Johto).

It is a little bit strange, that you say you have battled them all except Hannah, but your account says you only beat three of them.

If it wasn't a rollback, which is unlikely in your case as it is very much progress lost, it may be a bug. Please try to battle Novi and follow on all following Sinnoh NPC's if it is possible for you. A list of them and their locations you can find here.

Let me know your result.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution