New Queue System

Celler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be the only one but I actually like the queue. Sure it could be better but It's fine as it is right now. I don't have to spam the login button x100000 times to login, now I just click once and wait. I just logged in and It took me something like ~ 50 minutes, It's not THAT bad after all the games is still in beta.

The queue system idea does sound reasonable to me whenever it works properly.

Never the less, it does still seem a little bugged.

My partner started his queue 10 minutes before I did, honestly I logged in intstantly.

He had to wait for over an hour before he could log in and he also had some switches towards his queue position.

One moment he was on the 30th place and another on the 51st for example. (This happened a few times)

Perhaps it's worth getting a second look at it.

Whenever it works, I'm fine with it. :Shy:

Well, it's impossible to make happy all the users at a time, without the queue system some people complain and with it some other people complain.

For all the guys that are complaining about it; use the logic. The Queue system only pops up when the server is full. Before, if it was full it just gave a ''the server is full...'' message, now it gives you the option to wait some time to get a guarenteed place in-game. On the other hand, if you don't feel like waiting, do as always; spam the login button, it still works, like I said before the queue it's just a 'present' for those who don't have too much time to play so they can wait in the queue while doing whatever and when they return they can play.

So basically you have 2 options: - Wait in the queue. - Or spam the login button as always. The solution if you don't want to wait? Spam the button. Same goes for viceversa. So stop complaining, it's just an improvement, you can't make all the players happy, at least not in this little time. I don't see why not waiting/spamming buttons - for this game, it's worth it.

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016

You aren't obligated to wait in the queue. The queue simply reserves a spot for you, for now. With a test account I've successfully logged in 4 times in 6 minutes.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.