New Queue System

Celler

I'm assuming most don't know that since it puts you in queue by itself. If there was an option for a normal login and then a queue option, people may notice this. With that said, I've been spamming the login for the past like 15 mins with no luck, but I'm going to keep trying :)

On another note, I think the queue idea is good when the capacity can reflect the fan base. As of now, have like +900 people in queue makes queues not very realistic. This would probably have been better accepted down the road when the servers weren't as small.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'll avoid commenting on people saying stuff like "don't be mad guys" and other "i like it, if u dont, dont cry pls" because this would be a waste of time.

Basically, a queue system is fine, I just arrived on the server so I cannot say anything about how easy or hard it was to log in the server before the queue system, but people seem to say that it was actually easier, okay fair enough.

But as the number of players is greatly increasing, this system was needed. Now clearly it doesn't really work and is bugg but no, taking off the queue system wouldn't be smart, but it does need to be worked on.

88265before the queue system was introduced....even wen the server was full...I was able to login within in 10-15 mins....this is totally unfair....

Exactly, YOU. But do you care about other players? If you were able to log in within 15 minutes that just shows you that others were not able to log in. Or do you think that would have been the case for everyone?

It's a bit annoying have to wait for almost an hour to connect, and as soon as I logged in, receive a message about the server getting restarted in 5 minutes jajajaj, but gotta tell that this "queue" feature was a brilliant idea.

Keep on the good work guys!

87947 I think people should not take "estimated time" too seriously, because it depends on the rate of people disconnecting at the same time. I had a 900+ queue that lasted no more than 20 minutes, maybe because it was a time when everyone was logging out, or maybe a lot of people quit the queue. DOn't be discouraged by the number, you will get logged in in less than an hour 99% of the time, and most probably in around 30 minutes max. It's pretty much the same amount of time that i was taking to log before, without having to spam the log in button and to rely on luck. The only problem i had with queue so far was getting kicked of it for no reason, and this is actually a big issue, since i could wait 30mn before checking it again only to see i'm not in queue anymore. Besides that, the queue system is a great improvement for most players.

I agree,no matter what,people will always complain,just be happy PRO exists

My only issue with the queue system is that with queue times sometimes being long, I'll miss it logging me in and then get booted for AFK. Making PRO pop up to focus or flash active (like when you get a Skype message) would probably be a huge quality of life improvement.