New Queue System

Celler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys before complaining "oh god it doesn't work remove the queue system !" don't forget it's just a beta so you've been warned that the game experience won't be perferct ! if you're not satisfied with what you have just stop playing until the game is realesed in a more "official" version !

Always complaining won't make anything change faster you'll just upset the staff that's trying to give us a good game to have fun ....

So try to be little more thankful ...

(Sorry for my poor english ^^)

Firstly, many are not contextualizing the diminishing-returns effect of the queue—how more vacancies will open up as more players are afforded the opportunity to player sooner with this queuing system than before.

Much of the queue has been congestively overfilled because there's been a myriad of players awaiting their chance to play the game, which many have been inhibited from while there was no queue to streamline their work in logging in; many of them are now the beneficiaries of this queuing system, as they're being afforded a chance to play the game earlier otherwise. The more that can play, the more players there will be that lessen their activity after the first-time crazes of the game, which should open up more vacancies.

With long-term solutions, it's only fitting for time to haul on before we can judge how truly efficacious it is. Due to the outlook explained, the long-term solution may already be in-place; it just needs to work in conjunction with the passage of time before we can truly know how well it shakes out.

Unfortunately, quantitative solutions—namely expanding the server, which is still a popular suggestion—are inherently finite; at some point, the server will be too lag- and crash-susceptible with too many players online, as there's only a limited amount of maps waiting to be congested. We would like to branch off an alternative server as a vessel to house more players eventually, but we can not steepen up the current server cap much more before it starts to be counterproductive against the goal of lending more players the opportunity to play, as it would be causative of more crashes sooner or later.

Now, can the current queuing system be refined? Perhaps; there are always compromises to be found for polarizing issues. However, this queuing system has been in such popular demand that no happy medium will be devoid of it.

If you wish improvement for it, I would advise to find the healthier shade of grey in refining this queueing system without suggesting the stark black zone in removing it; no healthier compromise will be found from the latter, but it's sadly as terse as some of the suggestions have been so far.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

For me the Queue system does not bother me more than ca. Well certainly when there is more than one hour queue is boring. But we must take his troubles patiently. The game is still in beta! And yet he offers us is an exellent work!

Sorry for my english i'm French :3..

Hey there :Grin:

1. Your server got 1900 slots.

2. A lot of player are sad, because of a queue of like 700-1000+

3. 1900 slots +1000 players wich try to log in = 2900 player wich wanna play for 100% as you can see through the queue system.

So, why not increasing the slots to like 2500-3000? :confused:

Is it so much work or so expensive for "PRO" to do that?

I would be happy abaout an statement, a lot of guys are asking for that.

<i></i>

:thanks:

0bc6c8340a.jpg

88535 Hey there :Grin:

1. Your server got 1900 slots.

2. A lot of player are sad, because of a queue of like 700-1000+

3. 1900 slots +1000 players wich try to log in = 2900 player wich wanna play for 100% as you can see through the queue system.

So, why not increasing the slots to like 2500-3000? :confused:

Is it so much work or so expensive for "PRO" to do that?

I would be happy abaout an statement, a lot of guys are asking for that.

<i></i>

:thanks:

u want server crash 100 times a day ?

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

Here is a solution :

Step 1 : open the game

Step 2 : see the queue timer

Step 3 : do something else accordingly to the timer (watch a movie/anime, play another game for the time being)

Step 4 : Login

Step 5 : Enjoy

Step 6 : ??????

Step 7 : Profit$$$

The current queue system will remain and will be improved on. On that note, i believe this topic has run its course, so i'll be locking this.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.