Super effective move

Eth4rnal

20190120_164448.thumb.png.3cbeb88e9ef544759c27581cda223619.png

First thing first, I'm sorry as I didnt manage to get proper evidence. This is regarding my last run on Battle Tower.

As in the picture, I swith to Tangrowth from (I cant remember which poke) to know which move Cynthia's Salamence using againts (the poke that I already switch). Apparently the Salamence was using Double-Edge move and somehow the text say it do "super effective damage" to my Tangrowth which doesnt make sense.

I dont know if this "bug" is worth mentioning and I'm actually didnt mind as the Salamence "maybe" still gonna one-shoting my Tangrowth anyway.

Ty for your time.

Unstoppable Sweeper vs Immovable Stall, Who Win?

[ATTACH=full]62799[/ATTACH]

First thing first, I'm sorry as I didnt manage to get proper evidence. This is regarding my last run on Battle Tower.

As in the picture, I swith to Tangrowth from (I cant remember which poke) to know which move Cynthia's Salamence using againts (the poke that I already switch). Apparently the Salamence was using Double-Edge move and somehow the text say it do "super effective damage" to my Tangrowth which doesnt make sense.

I dont know if this "bug" is worth mentioning and I'm actually didnt mind as the Salamence "maybe" still gonna one-shoting my Tangrowth anyway.

Ty for your time.

Greetings, @Eth4rnal

Sorry for the inconvenience. You might not be aware of the case, hence the post, but Mega Salamence has AERILATE as its ability. I will explain what this ability does, in the following lines:

Aerilate: causes all Normal-type attacking moves used by the Pokémon to become Flying-type, and increase in power by 20%. (The boost was 30% in Generation VI,6)

Double-Edge is a Normal-type attacking move, which is converted to Flying-type move. Tangrowth is weak against Flying-type moves because it is a Grass-Type Pokemon.

Hope that answers to your question. Let me know if something wasn't clear enough, to explain it further. Have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.