Getting kicked off Silver Server for no reason

Bonstuyaux

Hey ! I've got kicked from the Silver Server for no reason while fighting against Hannah for the Sinnoh Quest.

I've used 4 Revive and 4 Max Potion during the fight already and I was close to win, and then I've got kicked and I couldn't join the server in time.

Is there a reason behind that ? Is it because there is issues with the server ? Or am I just unlucky ? (I've lost 4 times already and when I was close to win, getting disconnected. I'm hurt PRO)

• Administrator
Hey ! I've got kicked from the Silver Server for no reason while fighting against Hannah for the Sinnoh Quest.

I've used 4 Revive and 4 Max Potion during the fight already and I was close to win, and then I've got kicked and I couldn't join the server in time.

Is there a reason behind that ? Is it because there is issues with the server ? Or am I just unlucky ? (I've lost 4 times already and when I was close to win, getting disconnected. I'm hurt PRO)

Hi [uSER=166319]@LunatikFTW[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As we have informed through our social media, we have recently changed the server host. Unfortunately, as stated on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, issues may be experienced at any moment.

Please, do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash. We highly suggest therefore to not try BOSS or PVP (and similar) until the servers will be stable.

However, i would like to inform you that we are aware of the issue and that our developer is working on a fix, since solving these issues is our main prioriy.

Unfortunately, in case you were asking, i cannot refund you of your loss as it would be unfair towards the other players that accepted the loss of their progress due to crashing, regardless if on our end or their.

-Quoting the COMMON ISSUES THREAD-

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Also, ensuring a proper connection on your end also helps minimize your losses. It is good to check on your internet provider to know when their downtimes will be as well as contacting them if you are not experiencing a stable connection. If the disconnect was caused by connection issues on your end, you may try the following:

• Call your internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot Your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a New DNS Server

I know it can be frustrating to lose part of your progress, but i hope you can understand why i cannot refund in these cases.

Please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements about the status of the server and let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Alright thanks for the answer, tbh I was kinda frustrated after the DC but I clearly understand that you can't really do much about it.

Ofc I won't ask the refund of my items ^^'

Thanks for the great work you're doing with the game, I've been playing since 2015 and even with two 2 years stop, everytime I'm back I really enjoy playing the game !

• Administrator
Alright thanks for the answer, tbh I was kinda frustrated after the DC but I clearly understand that you can't really do much about it.

Ofc I won't ask the refund of my items ^^'

Thanks for the great work you're doing with the game, I've been playing since 2015 and even with two 2 years stop, everytime I'm back I really enjoy playing the game !

As i cannot offer further support on this case, i will now lock the thread.. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, do not worry, our developer is working on fixing that and it is currently our main priority.

Please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements about the status of the server and updates.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for the kind words !

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others