Pvp system - rewards

Exiited

Hi, i wanted to know more about pvp system and rewards, and i'm really surprised to find no information about it...

No one topic has been created to talk about it (or was my search bad ?).

Last news was only saying "pvp season ended. People have been rewarded" :Cry:

How long do you usually wait for a battle ?

Do you often face the same opponent ? Maybe even 3,4 times in a row ?

And the most important :

How high have you to be ranked to get rewarded ?

And what are the rewards ?

Thx for answers :Angel:

86364 V 0.93 info for players:

- Server Queue System for when the server is full.

- Egg moves will now be obtainable via an Egg Move Teacher in the day cares (Unlockable after beating a certain Boss NPC)

- Spore no longer sleeps grass Pokemon

- Badly Poisined 'N' value should now reset when you switch Pokemon

- Block should no longer stop your opponent from switching after you switch out

- Sleep Powder no longer sleeps grass Pokemon

- Guillotine should no longer have a chance to hit a Higher level Pokemon

- Being hit from confusion no longer stops status affects

- Recovery amounts on Drain/Absorb moves should now be correct

- Endeavor no longer affects Ghost type Pokemon

- Baton Pass no longer takes priority.

- Roar type moves now switch a Random Pokemon if possible and not just the next in line.

- Pokemon with Levitate should no longer be hit with Spikes or Toxic Spikes

- Wrap and Bind no longer affect Ghost type Pokemon.

- Storm Drain should work

- Lightning Rod should now negate Electric attacks

- No longer get stuck after being teleported outside the Safari sometimes.

- Fixed a bug where some people had a freeze during Character creation.

- Sky Attack now charges up on the first turn.

- Staff tags are no longer harsh on the eyes.

- When learning moves, there is no longer a bug that sometimes causes you to learn the previous move asked to learn.

- More move animations have been added.

[glow=red]- PVP Rewards for Season 1 have been given.[/glow]

- There is/will be 3 new hats to get from quests

- Is some new kimono clothes in the Coin Shop.

- Game now supports different item icons for girls and boys.

You got clothing and something else

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I'm not sure why the news post was quoted and had that line highlighted. It's not like they missed the post, it was exactly what they were talking about. They saw the post, but the information on it on severely lacking. Honestly, so is your answer. They asked four questions, which you vaguely answered one of. I'm sure your intention is good (and you might've not been sure about any of the other questions hence the silence), but frankly I think your reply doesn't do much to help or clarify anything at all.

I'm not sure why the news post was quoted and had that line highlighted. It's not like they missed the post, it was exactly what they were talking about. They saw the post, but the information on it on severely lacking. Honestly, so is your answer. They asked four questions, which you vaguely answered one of. I'm sure your intention is good (and you might've not been sure about any of the other questions hence the silence), but frankly I think your reply doesn't do much to help or clarify anything at all.

^ this.

Anyway, doesnt take long to find a match unless you have high points, then it can take a while (5 mins tops). As far as possible, you will get matched up against ppl with similar points as you, which means that if you have 500 points and another guy has 500 points, and everyone else has say, less than 300 points, you will always get matched up against that 500 point player. This can get frustrating but that is how the system should work.

As for points, you win or lose 16 points when battling a person with a similar number of points as you. If you have a lot more points than your opponent you can win as low as 2 points (this was the case towards the end of last season for me...), while if you lose you stand to lose as much as 32 points. You can view the ladder on the main site (pokemonrevolution.net/ladder.php). Last season all of the top 25 were rewarded (it took about 420 points to break into the top 25 if i remember correctly). Everyone was given an untradeble masterball along with a pretty smexy deco outfit. I'm not sure, but i think the top 5 had the chance to pick the color of outfit they wanted. I was top 10, didnt get to pick :|

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

In terms of matchmaking, on low server frequentation hours, it took me maximum 10mn to get matched up, but it happened that i had to play with the same 2-3 players several times in a row. I still got matched with 0 points people even with 200+ points but that may be because it is the beginning of the season. As rafayel said, points earned and lost depend on the points difference with your opponent.

The only thing you have to check between matches is if your team got healed up properly, and sometimes you will need to go in and out of the pokecenter to be able to speek to the nurse.

88492 In terms of matchmaking, on low server frequentation hours, it took me maximum 10mn to get matched up, but it happened that i had to play with the same 2-3 players several times in a row. I still got matched with 0 points people even with 200+ points but that may be because it is the beginning of the season. As rafayel said, points earned and lost depend on the points difference with your opponent.

The only thing you have to check between matches is if your team got healed up properly, and sometimes you will need to go in and out of the pokecenter to be able to speek to the nurse.

thats only a visual bug. Upon using a move, the damaged pokemon will "heal". It doesnt really heal (because it isnt really damaged), it will just show the proper hp/pp values. and yea, even at 500+ i get matched up with so many 0 point peeps.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

88492 In terms of matchmaking, on low server frequentation hours, it took me maximum 10mn to get matched up, but it happened that i had to play with the same 2-3 players several times in a row. I still got matched with 0 points people even with 200+ points but that may be because it is the beginning of the season. As rafayel said, points earned and lost depend on the points difference with your opponent.

thats only a visual bug. Upon using a move, the damaged pokemon will "heal". It doesnt really heal (because it isnt really damaged), it will just show the proper hp/pp values. and yea, even at 500+ i get matched up with so many 0 point peeps.

I'm 100% sure it was not a visual bug, i lost a game because my politoed started it with 20% hp and died in one seismic toss from blissey... After this occurence i triple checked every time before entering queue, and since i use a lot of berries anyways i need to take a few secs to refresh items. I had status effect lasting after a game too, but never tried to start one with a status effect on.