Need help

Whooiscoming

• Administrator
Someone plz tell me can I still get normal form manaphy now in eumi and if how long will it stay?

Hi @WhooIsComing

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that , since the event has finished, Manaphy is not available anymore in its Xmas form. Therefore, any Manaphy caught after the 16th January is the normal version and not the Xmas.

Also, i would like to inform you that if you have caught the Xmas version then you can now transform it into the normal version by interacting with the Manaphy Form Remover in Eumi Island. About how long the NPC will stay, there is not a specific time and the NPC should stay for the time being.

I hope what said was clarifying, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @WhooIsComing

I would like to inform you that , since the event has finished, Manaphy is not available anymore in its Xmas form. Therefore, any Manaphy caught after the 16th January is the normal version and not the Xmas.

Also, i would like to inform you that if you have caught the Xmas version then you can now transform it into the normal version by interacting with the Manaphy Form Remover in Eumi Island. About how long the NPC will stay, there is not a specific time and the NPC should stay for the time being.

I hope what said was clarifying, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

I wanna know can we find the nNormal form manaphy now in eumi island

• Administrator
I wanna know can we find the nNormal form manaphy now in eumi island

Hi @WhooIsComing

I would like to inform you that Manaphy won't be removed and you will be able to catch it whenever you most prefer. However, only the normal version is available and not the xmas one.

You can find the guide related on how to catch manaphy here: HOW TO CATCH MANAPHY - LEGENDAY MEGATHREAD

I hope what said was clarifying, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others