My outfit that i had in the silver server has disappeared

Tammie

Dear Staff of PRO,

A while ago i played on the silver server and bought various items in a row including (Goth clothes purple, Purple headset, Sylveon mount, etc).

My current issue is that my Goth Clothes Purple has dissapeared and some random outfit was thrown in which looks ugly as hell on my character.

My request is to remove that specific outfit piece that was added in that i did not buy and restore my goth clothes purple so my character is complete again.

With Kind Regards,

Tammie

tammie2.gif.88ccd16de20a41e2421f25672b3c9b04.gif

• Administrator
Dear Staff of PRO,

A while ago i played on the silver server and bought various items in a row including (Goth clothes purple, Purple headset, Sylveon mount, etc).

My current issue is that my Goth Clothes Purple has dissapeared and some random outfit was thrown in which looks ugly as hell on my character.

My request is to remove that specific outfit piece that was added in that i did not buy and restore my goth clothes purple so my character is complete again.

With Kind Regards,

Tammie

Hi @tammie

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

This was an issue caused by mismatched IDs for the clothing. However, i would like to inform you that a fix has been added into the game. Fashion Girl Emily in Celadon Mart 1 is able to exchange between Goth and Autumn Colored Clothes for free. This is so you can trade in your clothes and have them changed back to normal.

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a great day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @tammie

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

This was an issue caused by mismatched IDs for the clothing. However, i would like to inform you that a fix has been added into the game. Fashion Girl Emily in Celadon Mart 1 is able to exchange between Goth and Autumn Colored Clothes for free. This is so you can trade in your clothes and have them changed back to normal.

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a great day !

Thank you alot for letting me know i had no idea that a fix was introduced into the game <3

tammie2.gif.88ccd16de20a41e2421f25672b3c9b04.gif

• Administrator
Thank you alot for letting me know i had no idea that a fix was introduced into the game :RowletHeart:

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others