fighting rocket grunt

Kaliexkitten

In Saffron City, on the second floor, I'm fighting a grunt. He has arbok and raticate, (lower left of floor). Smacking him around unitl my jiggly faces rat. jiggly (lvl 39-40) maybe down to 4-5 life left from 2 super fangs, then each super fang afterwards does maybe 1 damage. each time, giving me a chance to kill him. I don't know much but this seems like a bug to me.

• Like 1

In Saffron City, on the second floor, I'm fighting a grunt. He has arbok and raticate, (lower left of floor). Smacking him around unitl my jiggly faces rat. jiggly (lvl 39-40) maybe down to 4-5 life left from 2 super fangs, then each super fang afterwards does maybe 1 damage. each time, giving me a chance to kill him. I don't know much but this seems like a bug to me.

Hi there, @KalieXKitten

I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. However, this is not a bug that you are dealing with.

The reason the damage of Super Fang gets lower is because it is a move that always takes half of an enemies current health

With that said, you can see why the damage of Super Fang is lower. You can find out more info on the move Super Fang down below!

Super Fang Info

I hope this helps. Please let me know here if you have any questions or concerns in regard to my answer! Looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

lol I feel so dumb. I come from ruby/sapphire age and I don't know these simple things xD

It's ok we all learn info somehow, I am just glad to see my answer was of help to you.

With that being said I will now be locking this thread. If you have anymore questions in the future, please do not hesitate to create another thread and I will be happy to assist you :)

Have a Wonderful Day!

Kind Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed