Help! Dogs legend Quest

Arepaman

Buenas noches, necesito ayuda con la búsqueda de los perros legendarios ... Ya hice todo lo de la búsqueda. Tengo más de las horas requeridas, el evo y el npc no me dan la oportunidad de elegir la campana y no sé qué hacer. :( Espero una respuesta rápida Gracias!

• Administrator
Buenas noches, necesito ayuda con la búsqueda de los perros legendarios ... Ya hice todo lo de la búsqueda. Tengo más de las horas requeridas, el evo y el npc no me dan la oportunidad de elegir la campana y no sé qué hacer. :( Espero una respuesta rápida Gracias!

Hi [uSER=1811049]@Mikotoh[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that after checking your account it seems like you have battled only 2 Legendary Beasts out of 3.

Could you please go in all the location of where the Beasts are located and check which one you miss? You can find them at the following location:

• Entei: Johto Safari Mountain Zone (You'll need Rock Smash to get to him)

• Suicune: Tohjo Falls (You'll need Waterfall to get to him)

• Raikou: Mt. Silver 3F

Take note that if you have obtained the seen data in another way, like in PVP, it won't count for the quest.

Also, please make sure to take a screenshot of each location in case they should not be there.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
Si me faltaba uno, era suicune. ¡Muchas gracias por la ayuda! : D

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others